Wednesday, April 10, 2019

windows 10 - Can't access Outlook and can't upload to Upwork - connected?

For two days now I have been having two issues: first, I can't access my Outlook account (web app), all I get is the "something went wrong" message.


The other problem is that I can't upload files to Upwork (as message attachments), and while this might just be a coincidence, I am wondering if these two things could be connected and caused by something on my end.


Notes:



  • I can't access Outlook from different computers in my house, but I can access it from my phone via the Outlook app

  • The Upwork problem isn't browser-related, it doesn't work on different browsers and doesn't work in the desktop app either

  • I am using Google's DNS servers

  • Yes, I have tried restarting my computer.


I am already starting to feel as if this isn't just a coincidence, since it has already been going on for two days. At least, I'd like to know if perhaps someone else is experiencing similar problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...