Friday, April 26, 2019

Can't go to BIOS/Boot Menu, keyboard cannot work there

I have a weird problem. Some months ago all ports of my PC were damaged. So literally no port is working (USB, Audio, Serial, Keyboard/Mouse, only VGA
is working) I went to a repair shop and the guy installed a PCI USB card. So
I am again on all ports with USB mode.


Here is the problem, since the port is not a normal USB port, so the keyboard is
not ready on boot, keyboard only works from login screen in Win 7 and onwards.


Is there any solution for me to go to boot menu or make the keyboard work in
current circumstances?


May be a windows based BIOS menu or something that forces me to go BIOS.


I have Intel Core i3 (3rd Gen), DH61CR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...