Tuesday, April 16, 2019

hdmi - Connecting my Toshiba L655 Laptop to LCD TV with only VGA?



I read through the specs and looked at my laptop. I dont think it has a HDMI port.
So I guess I am left with VGA port to connect to LCD TV.




I need to know is it possible to connect my laptop to HDMI port of LCD (any external device I need to buy) or if I connect it via VGA port, how much resolution I can expect and which cable I need to buy.



Thanks


Answer



This converter will do the trick. The maximum resolution supported by this device is 1280x768.



You may have to supply your own VGA and HDMI cables, which are cheap on Monoprice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...