Saturday, April 13, 2019

boot - How can I modify a Windows 7 32 bit ISO to install in UEFI mode?

Long story short, I have a Windows 10 tablet that's running 32-bit Windows 10. I'd like to install 32-bit Windows 7, but the tablet's BIOS is UEFI only and doesn't have legacy/CSM boot options.



Is there any way I can modify a 32-bit Windows 7 ISO to boot on 32-bit UEFI only systems like one can do with Linux ISOs and bootia32.efi?




If not, how can I boot a 64-bit Windows 7 on my tablet's 32-bit UEFI?



Tablet specs:




Insignia NS-P08W7100C




  • Intel ATOM CPU

  • 2GB RAM


  • 32GM EMMC


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...