Sunday, February 10, 2019

worksheet function - Excel #VALUE error while subtracting dates

I'm trying to calculate the number of days elapsed between dates using the IF function if the second date has not occurred yet to ignore the blank cell. My formula is working for the entire spreadsheet except for one row where I am getting #VALUE. There are no spaces in the date cells and both are formatted identical to the rest of the spreadsheet.




When viewing the calculation steps, one cell date looks like it is formatted as "general" instead of date, but it is 100% formatted as date. I tried changing the formatting for both cells and still get the #VALUE error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...