Monday, February 11, 2019

windows 7 - Can Microsoft Office 2007 be installed on system with Office 2010 already installed?

I have a Windows 7 machine with Office 2000 installed.


I am doing some development with Outlook Add-Ins and I installed Office 2010 Professional Plus. Development of this add-in is going fine.


My client may delay upgrading Office 2007 to Office 2010 so I would like to install Office 2007 alongside my current installation of Office 2010 and test my Add-In in the older environment.


I can configure Outlook 2007 to use a different email account than that used in Outlook 2010 (i.e. this is strictly for development testing; no need to share a .pst file between versions).


Is this possible - or must I un-install Office 2010 (Outlook 2010) in order to test with the older Office 2007?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...