Tuesday, February 26, 2019

windows 10 - What can I do as far as controlling battery charging via a "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"

I noticed that sometimes when my laptop is plugged in it says "Plugged in not charging" - searching around I see all sorts of ways to disable this by removing the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" driver from the device manager - however I would rather use this to my advantage instead - is there a way for me to see why the battery is not charging, and/or configure the reasons, or prevent the battery from charging (via software) when plugged in but at a sufficient level?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...