Friday, February 22, 2019

macos - Downgrading to Leopard

I am using Snow Leopard in macbookpro unibody 15p. Usually did time machine backups. Now I thought about downgrading to Leopard given my problems with Leopard. I erased the Disk, and booted in Leopard when installed. I expected I could use my Snow Lopeard time machine backup here but I get an error message, saying that in Leopard one can not migrate from newer versions.


Do you know a workaround for this so I can get the data?


At the moment I will probably copy all SL TM backup to the harddisk and copy files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...