Saturday, February 16, 2019

installing vista on a laptop

I have a laptop which has a vista setup kit partition with drivers. After i buy it i had to do the next, next routine to install vista from those partition to the laptop.



Now, if I wish to reinstall Vista but to use the same partition as a source...how can I do it?



it is about a Toshiba satellite A300D



UPDATE:



1) I've tried HDD Recovery Procedure but i don't have Toshiba HDD Recovery in the menu, maybe because I've installed Windows 7.




2) also, I've tried to boot holding down the 0 button (this method) but i get no HDD Recovery Mode



I'm sure that the partition with the prebuilt MS Vista is on HDD and intact. All I need is to activate it and boot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...