Friday, February 8, 2019

How do I reduce the Windows Security or Log Off page list to only list one thing - "Log Off" - in Windows 7?

How do I reduce the Windows Security or Log Off page list to only list one thing - "Log Off" - in Windows 7? I remember seeing the list somewhere - Registry maybe - a comma delineated list. I don't kow if that was the place to change it or only the list for the registry key that was generated through some other method from the control panel. I only want it to list log off, not change password, switch user or the other possibilities. I've seen it this way on some computers. That way I can simply hit Control Alt Delete and then Return to quickly go to the page that shows the other users like Administrator. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...