Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Custom keyboard shortcut for macros in Outlook 2010?



I have a suite of macros that I used to have linked to buttons in a custom toolbar in Outlook 2007. Using the & encoding I could assign keyboard shortcuts to those macros (e.g. &1 to make Alt-1 trigger that button).




I can't figure out how to do this in Outlook 2010. Is it possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to macros in this new version?



Ramon


Answer



I can't figure out how to set my own shortcuts, however once you add you macro to the Quick Access Toolbar, it is automatically assign the keyboard shortcut alt- where starts from 1 going from the leftmost icon to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...