Monday, February 18, 2019

mac - Wrong keyboard layout for login screen



On my Mac mini with Snow Leopard installed, I have a swiss german bluetooth keyboard. This works as expected. However on the login screen the keyboard layout seams to be switched to US.



The keyboard was set to an US layout before by accident. I followed this answer Mac has wrong keyboard layout to set it to the correct swiss german layout. But it seams that this settings are not taken into account on the login screen.



Any ideas to fix this?


Answer






Lion:





Snow Leopard:




No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...