Thursday, September 20, 2018

usb - How to disable the Windows pop-up message "You need to format the disk..." without removing drive letter

I making a test program for my USB sticks but every time I plug in one of the USB's sticks Windows shows me the pop-up window "You need to format the disk...".

Is it possible to let Windows not show this message without removing the drive letter (this is the solution I found but is not a solution for me because my drive needs to have a drive letter).
When I replug the USB, Windows needs to mount my USB again, but just not show the message.



Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...