Sunday, September 30, 2018

How to create Windows Keyboard Shortcut Using Windows Logo Key

How would you create a custom shortcut key combination using the windows logo key?



For example, a non-declared windows combination like ⊞ Win + C




For brevity; I'm looking for an answer that works, so if it requires things like altering registry keys I'm ok with that. I'm looking for an answer that does not use 3rd parties like AutoHotKey (although it wouldn't hurt to provide an answer using those for people that don't care and find it useful.)



I'm personally looking for a native solution or something I can change/add with default OS. Thanks






Wins 10 Home Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...