Monday, September 10, 2018

administration - Setting user/group restrictions in Windows 7 Home Premium

I'm have been requested to set user restrictions across 100+ computers running Windows 7 Home Premium.


I have done a bit of research and I have found that the user restrictions I'm able to set via the control panel are very limited.


In addition, the Group Policy Editor and the Local Users and Groups snap-in is not available for this addition of Windows.


Is there another way to setup user restrictions without the use of the the Group Policy Editor and the Local Users and Groups snap-in?


What are my options?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...