Saturday, September 15, 2018

hard drive - How do I fix windows error 0xc000021a

My PC displays the error 0xc000021a when booting then restarts to recovery mode.
I could not find any of my restore points so I booted into safe mode and disable signature drivers but it still displayed the error.
I also got easy recovery essentials but it says my hard drive does not have a valid windows installation
I found a possible solution on you-tube and created a boot-able windows8 CD with my 8GB pen drive and i did exactly what was done in the you-tube video but i got this error cmd error
I don't want to loose any of my apps and files. I'll appreciate the help of any one who has experienced the same problem.


here are my log files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p87cjj0votp3a5x/AAAQ0N5tFXFqXXc7dlfjdi56a?dl=0


hope it helps.


PC specs:
*Acer E1-532p
*Windows 8.1pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...