Saturday, September 29, 2018

security - How do I create a bootable USB Flash PcRepair Kit?



I do PC repair on the side and am looking to use a bootable flash drive as a PcRepair Kit. I'm also looking for anit-virus, anti-malware, Data-Recovery, Hardware testing. It would be great if it was embedded in an OS like XP or linux.


Answer




PenDriveLinux is a spectacular option. It creates everything you need for the bootable USB drive to repair pc's. You can boot up to a linux build of your choice, or to a repair disk of your choice (i.e. Ultimate Boot CD). Pendrivelinux also has Gparted, DBAN, Avira rescue disk and many other options. It even has an option to setup a windows installation (it says vista/7 but I'm pretty sure you could get an xp install on it too) If you're looking for an all in one, PenDriveLinux multiboot is what your looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...