Thursday, April 12, 2018

windows 7 - How stop Google Chrome auto - update?

Hello i want stay in Chrome v51.0.2704.106 but it's impossible because the auto- update and its aggressive integration into windows



  • I already edited the Registry of windows and does not work.

  • I already edited the start up programs of google update and similars
    and does not work.

  • I already edited the files of the installation folder of Chrome (I
    try deleting the whole folder called "update".

  • I already Disabled the services of Google Chrome update in Windows.


I do not know what else to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...