Tuesday, April 17, 2018

PhraseExpress - can I apply a macro, e.g. convert text to Uppercase, to the selected phrase(-s) in the pop-up list, not to the OS clipboard content

In PhraseExpress I've created a macro which converts text into uppercase and it works fine. But the problem is, that I can apply it only to the current OS clipboard content (last copied text fragment) this way.



Is there any option to apply a macro (letter case converter) to a currently selected phrase in the PhraseExpress pop-up list without the need preliminarily to copy the text to the OS clipboard? Or, what would be much better, to convert multiple selected entries (phrases) at once? AFAIK some clipboard manager allow to handle a pop-up list entry directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...