Monday, April 23, 2018

Windows 10 disable Win + Tab Task View shortcut

I need to use the ⊞ Win+Tab ↹ shortcut for something else in another program (Reaper). Is there some way to disable the ⊞ Win+Tab ↹ key combination from bringing up Task View without disabling the key functionality? I tried using the following script with AutoHotkey, but then I get no input from typing the shortcut, so I just can't use it at all.


#Tab::Return

Is there some way to simply disable the Task View feature in Windows 10 via group policy change or regedit? I really have no use for it, and would like to be able to use ⊞ Win+Tab ↹ to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...