Wednesday, April 11, 2018

windows 10 - W10 won't set word as default application for .doc documents

On a computer running w10 with office 365 suddenly the file association of office was lost, I have fixed it except for the .doc files, if I double click a file it will open Word but a message will show up saying that Word isn't the default application for those kind of files



I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office with no success. Also the file association in the control panel is correctly showing Word as the default program for doc files



Any ideas on what can be happening?



Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...