Sunday, April 22, 2018

windows 10 - Powerpoint - Open PPTM (macro enabled) File on Startup

I have a PowerPoint presentation with a macro. I would like PowerPoint to open on startup the following to files.



  1. Blank.pptm (My custom PPT file with macro)

  2. Blank.pptx (Default PPT file) (Optional)


(Note: I am not looking to open these files on Windows Startup, but PowerPoint startup.)


I put Blank.pptm file in the following folder, but it does not work.


C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

Is it possible? I am using PowerPoint 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...