Friday, March 16, 2018

windows 8.1 - Data recovery after hard disk format

I had an HP Pavilion 13 a113cl and some months ago, about march or february, I installed Windows 10 Home Insider Preview on the computer. It was going fine until I realized that it did not support hardware virtualization which I needed for my android app development. So, I took a backup of the drive using AOMEI Backupper and stored it on my external hard drive. Then, I booted from my Windows 8.1 installation usb and deleted my hard drive, using the clean option in diskpart. Then I formatted the drive into NTFS and installed Windows 8.1 onto the drive. Everything was going fine until AOMEI Backupper would not let me restore from my backed up .adi files. It gives me the error: Element not found or image file not found. I tried everything but I could not get it to work. I need help on recovering my deleted hard drive data. Please help.




Thank you so much in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...