Friday, March 16, 2018

keyboard shortcuts - Remote Desktop switch workspaces on host (Windows 10)

I have two machines, both windows 10, I'm remoted into one machine. On the local machine I have multiple workspaces and can switch between them using Ctrl + Win + left/right arrows, really snazzy.


However if I get into a full screen remote desktop session, then its workspaces want to take over; I can't find a way to disable this and allow me to control my local workspaces, any more. Nor am I finding any shortcut keys that allow me to push the windows key locally.


Am I missing something, or did Microsoft not really think about this use case?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...