Saturday, March 17, 2018

windows 7 - How to remap control keys in MS Layout Creator

edit: I successfully user KeyTweak to remap the keys. However doing so remaps them for all keyboard layouts. Is there a way to remap them only for my custom layout (created, as I said earlier, with MS Layout Creator), and leaving them intact for other layouts?




I'm using an Apple Wide Keyboard, and I've remapped most keys to my tastes using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator, however apparently it won't let me remap neither the modifier keys nor some keys on the right part of the keyboard.


ps: sharpkeys isn't working very nice, doesn't detect left alt at all, neither fn or eject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...