Saturday, March 31, 2018

ubuntu - Merge USB partitions into single partition on Windows 8.1

I was trying to install Ubuntu in dual mode on my PC, but it failed and it divided my USB drive into three partitions whilst making USB a bootable device.


Now I want to merge these USB partitions into single partition. 
See the Disk Management display:


Disk Management display


You can see there are three partitions on one USB drive
(with sizes 1.43 GB, 2 MB, 450 MB).


When I right click on these partitions there is no option Extend Volume or Delete Volume or Shrink Volume. These options are disabled.


Please help me: how can I merge them to single partition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...