Friday, March 9, 2018

security - What damage can adobe flash player do to a linux machine?

I am curious what damage can adobe flash player do to a linux machine. I have read the adobe flash security bulletin and I saw that a lot of vulnerabilities affected linux(crossplatform). Please explain to me if you can. I am a linux beginner. On adobe security bulletin they state that:"This vulnerability (CVE-2010-2884) could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.'"
And there are a lot of vulnerabilities cross platform.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...