Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Possible to setup Dual Monitor ? I have one VGA port and one DVI Port



I want to setup dual monitor. I have one VGA Port and one DVI port.




Currently my Dell LCD monitor is connected to VGA Port.



Is there any way to setup dual monitor by plugging other monitor to DVI Port?


Answer



On most video cards you can make use of both ports. You should just be able to plug in the monitor and your OS will be able to detect that the port is in use. Assuming you're on Windows, you can then go to the display settings and assign which monitor you want as primary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...