Thursday, November 30, 2017

windows 7 - New mechanical keyboard not working

I've got a new "Kingston KyperX Allow FPS" keyboard, and I have plugged it in, but it's not working


OS: Win7, sp1.



  • Media keys work (volume up/down etc)

  • changing LED modes work

  • caps / num lock doesn't work

  • all other typing does not work.


If I plug another keyboard in at the same time (this second keyboard works fine), and if I press capslock on this keyboard the capslock light turns on on the kingston keyboard.


Any ideas? Anyone had anything similar? or is it just busted...


Thanks


EDIT: Keyboard works in BIOS, but not in windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...