Thursday, November 30, 2017

How can I download windows latest version ISO file by using CentOS

The Microsoft provides a media download tool exe file that only download windows or its ISO file on windows machine. I tried and after downloading 4.x GB at the end its throwing error. I tried many fixes from google but having problem and not able to download on windows system.


I want to download it on my CentOS 6x dedicated server and then this ISO file to my computer. I googled a lot but not found any valid help. There are some websites that providing iso file but don't trust them


Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...