Thursday, November 9, 2017

macos - SOS Online Backup

I signed up for SOS Online Backup and I ran the backup only to find that it eventually just filled my hard drive to capacity. From what I've read this is done by the way it caches the files it uploads to its server.



I can't seem to find the cache anywhere and their documentation is spotty to non-existent. Where would these files typically be stored in the Mac OS (specifically 10.7)?



I've looked in /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Applications/OnlineBackup.app/ but there wasn't anything there of relevance. I've also searched my drive for files of size larger than 500 MB to no success. I realize this is very specific question, but tech support has not responded to me and I'm just wondering if there's anything I can try in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...