Tuesday, November 14, 2017

windows 7 - How to Block ALL incoming/outgoing internet traffic EXCEPT streaming to an Xbox?

How can I block all incoming/outgoing internet traffic except streaming to an Xbox 360?


For the past few weeks, streaming video files from my PC to my Xbox 360 has started failing, with the videos pausing to (presumably) buffer, and then continuing only to pause again a short time later, making the videos unwatchable.


This never happened before and I can only assume something else on my PC (which has many background and foreground programs open at any one time) is competing with the bandwidth.


No other PC or device is connected on the internal network and everything is where it's always been.


That's why I want to try blocking all incoming and outgoing traffic on my PC except the streaming to my Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...