Wednesday, October 11, 2017

windows - How to transfer a RECOVERY partition to a new HD of a DELL Inspiron 1420?

My HD is about to die, and I am going to buy a new drive and install everything from scratch. I will like to use the recovery partition on my original drive, but I don't know the correct steps to use the recovery partition on a new drive since it will not be there and I don't know that just a simple copy of all files will work. If I copy all the recovery partition in a pen-drive (flash drive), will I be able to use it in my new hard drive?


if not, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...