Friday, October 20, 2017

How to find the actual product key of Microsoft Office 2010?

Where can I find the actual product key of Microsoft Office 2010 ? I use Windows 8 and When I try to open Excel 2010 unlicensed product message appears and need to 25 character input to open it .


I check topic of you and I used SoftKey Revealer . Scan and found my office key . It matches . It says configures but still there is no result . When I open a new page I saw this message again '' microsoft office 2010 trial version , 1- I want to activate the software over the internet 2- I do not want to activate my copy. Instead, now I want to convert to the full product'' . When I write the product key of my office ( I found it via SoftKey Revealer ). Its loading and seems like activated then I open a new excel page and still same warning and no result . What can I do to activate it?


WARNING STEP 1 :


enter image description here


WARNING STEP 2 :


enter image description here


PLEASE SEE ALSO WARNING STEP 3 , WARNING STEP 4 AND WARNING STEP 5 SCREENSHOTS IN COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...