Tuesday, March 28, 2017

windows xp - Unable to format, or access data contents of i-Ball pen drive

Every time I try to access the contents of my pen drive in any PC I see a dialog box with the following error message:



Disk is not formatted



I then give it the order to format the pen drive. However, it's not successful and gives me a dialog box with this error:



Windows was unable to complete the format



After I press OK it then give me this message:



Disk is not formatted.



Then I try to format via DOS prompt and use this command:


format i:/q/fs:fat32

But nothing happens to the disk.


How can I access the data from my pen drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...