Saturday, March 18, 2017

windows 7 - How to copy RAID 0 array with failing drive to single drive

I'm using the Intel SATA RAID Controller built into my motherboard.


I'm using it in RAID 0 mode with two 1TB Samsung HD103SJ drives.


One of the Samsung drives is reporting an error.


On the same controller I have a single 2TB Western Digital WD20EZRX drive.


Is it possible to transfer the Windows 7 installation from the RAID 0 array to the single drive?


I have a lot of programs installed that I use every day and I prefer not to go through the process of reinstalling Windows and all the applications.


Thanks in advance,
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...