Friday, March 24, 2017

windows 7 - My HDD memory is fuller every day

I have a weird problem with Windows 7. It started about 14 months ago. I had 10 GB free space on C on maximum 146 GB. D was okay. Tomorrow, 8 GB free! Next day, 6 GB free until 250 KB free. I cleaned up space somehow and got 3 GB free. Now everyday I have lower and lower free memory. I disabled Windows Update. I think do games write on the disk. I play only LOTR: The Return Of the King. Antivirus is Bitdefender the latest, installed a few days ago. How can I stop filling my hard disk? Programs Files on C is 20 GB but on D 40 GB. I think Windows is filling my HDD with cache and other junk files. How to resolve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...