Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Can I Switch On Asus X555L laptop without battery?

My Asus X555LA laptop switched off after draining battery although I was using it plugged in to AC Power. Now when I try to switch on without plugging to AC, I can't and while plugged in to AC,within 2,3 seconds it switch off. As most of the laptop models work fine without battery, I removed the battery and try to switch on, and it does nothing.In order to troubleshoot I would like to know whether I can run this model without the battery. If can, I can assume the issue is not a dead battery, but laptop's charging circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...