Friday, June 7, 2019

keyboard - Binding on AutoHotkey isn't working?



I'm new to AHK and I'm trying to write a script which does the following:



I press F3 and then there is a mouse click at certain coordinates on the screen and then the cursor goes back into its original position, so it doesn't look like the script caused the cursor to move at all. I'm basically trying to create a hotkey for a button on screen because the developers of the software did not add this functionality to the app.




This is what I have so far:



#F3::
CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen
MouseGetPos, X, Y
Click 512, 516
MouseMove, %X%, %Y%
Return



However, when I now press F3, nothing happens. I have tried removing the key binding and the Return command so that double-clicking the script just does what pressing F3 should do and it works perfectly. Any help as to what I'm doing wrong?


Answer



By adding the #, you've accidentally bound this to Win+F3. Remove the #, and you should be good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...