Saturday, June 29, 2019

How to save environment variable on my Ubuntu Linux system

I am using Maven to the build process of my Java project.


To launch the mvn command in any position within the shell I am using the following command to declare the environment variable in this way:


export MAVEN_HOME=/home/andrea/SpringSource/apache-maven-3.0.4


export PATH=$PATH:$MAVEN_HOME/bin


The problem is that if I close my shell, when I open it again I have to give again the previous commands...how can I solve this problem and "save" the environment variable on my system?


Thank you


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...