Sunday, June 16, 2019

How to use MacBook Pro with external monitor / keyboard / mouse while running on battery only?

I'm using my MacBook Pro like a desktop sometimes. But for some reason, when I unplug the Power Supply, it is impossible. The MacBook Pro immediately shuts off. When I turn it on by hitting any key on the external keyboard, it wakes up for about 10 seconds but then goes to sleep again.


Sometimes I want to use my MacBook Pro without the Power plugged in to it, just to use the Battery a little bit. And also sometimes when someone else needs my Power Supply.


I couldn't find an option in the system preferences. Is there an trick how to get that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...