Friday, June 21, 2019

keyboard shortcuts - How do I copy without formatting with Ctrl+Alt+C in AutoHotkey?

I'm trying to use AutoHotkey to define a keyboard shortcut such that if I press these three keys simultaneously: Ctrl+Alt+c, AutoHotkey would copy the selected text without formatting to the clipboard.



Does AutoHotkey support this? If so, how? Most of what I have seen in the documentation at the official website relies on keyboard shortcuts made of two keystrokes, e.g.:



LControl + LAlt:: 
; Do something



Is there a way to do this with three keys? Also, how could I copy and remove the formatting from the selected text?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...