Saturday, October 27, 2018

Set up notepad++ so that clicking on the close button will only close the current tab


Is this possible? I often happen to have opened more than one document and after editing one I click on close without remembering that I actually just wanted to close that tab.


Answer



Using the parameters -multiInst -nosession will allow multiple windows to be created, which can still contain several tabs (however, they have to be opened through that window for obvious reasons). That way, closing one window will leave the remaining documents open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...