Thursday, October 18, 2018

An Unexpected Error while installing Windows 7

Windows boot manager is showing error while installing windows 7



Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device
connected to your computer If you continue to receive this error
message contact the hardware manufacturer


Status: 0xc00000e9


Info: An unexpected I/O error has occurred



All I can do is hit Enter or ESC and either key causes the computer to reboot, bringing me back to the same error screen. I have unplugged everything from the computer except the monitor, keyboard, and mouse. What can I do? Previously I used Ubuntu don't know why its showing error while installing. I have gone through several forums but the result is same. It is a Windows-7 64-bit machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...