Saturday, October 13, 2018

file permissions - SYSTEM user in Task scheduler, Access denied to folder with Full control rights

I would like to execute exe file that will write some in some destination folder. I chose SYSTEM user as I don't want to take care about changing passwords or create user just for this task and I would like to execute task wether any user is logged on or not.
Destination folder has Full control rights for SYSTEM user but anyway returns message "Access denied".


Has anyone some suggestion on what rights should I use (except simple User rights, this works) to enable SYSTEM user to write in some destination folder?


Or should I use some other user for this kind of job and what rights should I use in that case?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...