Friday, October 19, 2018

mac - Internal SATA drive from a MacBook Pro no being recognized when connected via an external USB drive

I had a 2012 MacBook Pro with an OWC Data Doubler instead of the SuperDrive. My 2012 died and I bought a 2016 MacBook Pro. I removed the drive (a 1TB WD hard disk drive) from my old 2012 MacBook Pro to get some data from it by connecting to an external USB enclosure but I can't seem yo mount it.



Does anyone know what the problem might be? and/or how to solve it?



Here is a screenshot of disk utility:



enter image description here



Here is a screenshot of the system information on the device:




enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...