Friday, October 26, 2018

Can not make work python in windows 7 64 bits

Tried installing python 3.13 64 bits, 3.13 32 bits and 2.7 64 bits. But none of them seems to work.



Both 3.13 after installing it I run python.exe and it shows:



Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: can't initialize sys standard streams
ImportError: No module named encodings.utf_8



and when i run python.exe (2.7 version) it prints:



No module named site



i don't know what else to do. i searched everywhere, but it seems no one had the same error.



I am running it on windows 7 64 bits Home Premium.
Anything you need to know just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...