Friday, February 2, 2018

Windows 7 Hibernate Problem

I cannot hibernate windows. When I click "hibernate", my laptop(windows) just locks and the screen goes black. I can unlock without any problem. I do not have any problem with other options such as "sleep" or "shut down". I updated the chipset drivers but it did not help. There is not any option in BIOS about the sleep modes. "Hibernate" is "on" on Windows. Any advice?


My Laptop specifications:
MSI A5000 3gb system memory,
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit installed,
Gentoo linux installed,
Grub bootloader(MBR).


Hard drive:
Around 4gb of free space in windows partition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...