Monday, February 19, 2018

How can I set up a shortcut key for changing selected text to a preferred font in Libreoffice?


How can I set up a shortcut key for changing selected text to a preferred font in Libreoffice?


Preferred font in my case is Segoe Print


I have come this far:


Tools → Customise → Keyboard
selected my hotkey for assignment (here Alt+x)
then selected Format → Font Name


Pressing Alt+x now, after selecting a portion of text makes me do extra steps which I am hoping can be done with the original shortcut.


That is here I have to do Ctrl+A to select Times New Roman, then press Del key to delete it, then type Segoe Print, then press Enter. How can I automate this? Probably via another shortcut key?


Answer



Consider using a character/paragraph style. Here are some tutorials:


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...