Thursday, February 22, 2018

Keyboard media keys force assigned to Grove Music (Windows 10 and Logitech K400 Plus)

My keyboard's media keys recognize Grove Music as standard media player and I can't change it. I'am using "Logitech Options" manager, because "SetPoint" manager not compatible with this keyboard. I try this options:




  • Uninstall "Groove Music", but it not work. After media key pressed it automatically installed again.

  • Force assigning application to media key, but other buttons: Rewind, Play/Pause and Forward still assigned to "Grove Music".

  • I try to change extensions ".cda", and AudioCD default media player to mine preferred (AIMP), but still not working.

  • Of course i changed default media, audio, video player in windows settings, but media keys always assigned to "Groove Music".

  • Found only option do not use "Logitech Options" and mine preferred player assigning to media key, but other applied options lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...